Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greeting Cave

Go down 
+3
Martini
Holt and Marcie
amourette2013
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Luz froze at hearing this. He mewed quietly.

Aristotle licked the cub affectionately.

"Oh . . ." Declaar replied. He was hoping she had been a victim of Lady Hel's mark also. You see, Declaar had been born with almost an entirely black coat, which the Queen had said, "It is my Mark, and some creatures refer it as 'melanism', but know that it shows my blessing and curse. Wear it proudly." And he did.

Sheesha's fur bristled. This young hund is so arrogant she thought, Thinking it is so easy to take down a saber. and a small growl leapt from her throat.
Back to top Go down
http://amourette2013.deviantart.com/
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:28 pm

"Oh...Well, it must have happened for a reason, regardless. It shouldn't be a curse if it's how ya look," Sandpiper shrugged and looked at Sheesha in surprise. "Did I do something to offend you?"
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Sheesha fur was still bristling, but she replied calmly, "It's fine." while walking away stiffly.

Declaar nodded, and asked the female hund, "How old are you?" For no hund in his Rot had ever earned such a mark before 25.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 am

"19," Sandpiper shrugged. She looked after Sheesha curiously, but didn't let her attitude get to her.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 pm

"Impressive. " Declaar said, while lying down. "Who's Rot are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 pm

"Smol's. I'm one of the watchers, so I make sure the pups and elders are taken care of while I work."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:28 pm

"Have there been any problems lately? My Rot has had two loners and a small saber lurking around." Declaar replied.

At this, Geovanni's head perked up. She knew they were talking about her, Aristotle and Luz. She quietly started to get up.

Aristotle glared for Geo to sit, and lied back down.

Luz mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yeah, we got a creepy little loner and the occassional saber, but none of them big Smilodon creatures...Those are down by Hel's Gate," Sandpiper shivered, "My dad's Rot is the closest...It's horrible to think about."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Renoir walked into the cave, and turning his head, saw Sandpiper. She was beautiful. Her pelt glistened with tar, showing that she was not just gorgeous, but strong also. Walking over, he also noticed his father, Declaar, was there. Remembering why he came, he said to him, "Dad, Mum asked for you."

Declaar nodded, and said to Sandpiper, "I understand." and turning to his son, said, "I'll be there." And trotted off out of the cave.

Renoir stretched, tired. He sat down, not too far from Sandpiper, and quietly leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Sandpiper noticed the handsome young hund, muscly, but not too much so. She looked at her tar-stained coat and felt for the bar on her nose. I come off unpleasant with all these markings... When she noticed Renoir looking at her, she turned her head as fast as she could, her cheeks slightly pinkened.
"Uhm, hi. I'm Sandpiper, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Last edited by Doth the Saber on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong account :P)
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:47 pm

"Renoir." He replied. "I'm Declaar's son." Looking at the ground, he thought to himself, Don't screw this up. "Are you entering the tournament?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 pm

"Maybe, I might not because my brother really wants to become an Elder. I might enter another if I don't this time," Sandpiper shrugged. Kadence wasn't really a brother, but she loved him like one. Their parents had been close friends since before Sandpiper and Kadence were born...But she found herself hoping Renoir might win.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm

"Oh. You seem like you could win . . . since you took down a saber." Renoir said, smiling. He recognized her marks as soon as he had seen her, and knew she was a strong hund.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm

"Thanks, but I don't need blue markings to prove I'm strong. Kadence has had a tough break for most of his life. He deserves it more than I do." Sandpiper smiled as she thought of the troubled young hund and all the dreams he'd shared with her. He was a good kid, he hadn't deserved the fate Nos and Clip had brought about him.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Renoir said quietly to himself, "At least he wasn't harassed that he was gay." And looked back at Sandpiper, saying, "That's too bad." In truth, Renoir wasn't gay. He was raised by females, and his father had never really been around, so he had been raised to act gracefully and politely. He just wanted someone to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

"Oh, I know how you feel. That's how Ansem was treated because he was gentle," Sandpiper gave Renoir something like a hug. She hated bullies above all else, she insisted on become a fighter to protect those who were victims...
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Renoir put his head on her shoulder. "You have no idea what it's like . . . " he said, growling. Pulling away, he sat facing the wall of the cave. He growled, "No matter what I do, it just keeps happening."
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 am

Sandpiper sighed, "Screw them. Ignore it and be who you are, they can't take that from you. And if it doesn't work, I'll beat them down."
She smiled and licked Renoir's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Harlequin entered the cave, eyes cautious and body somewhat tense. His stomach murmured insubordinately. "Hello," he greeted, peering around for other Hunds. He saw two Hunds nuzzling reassuringly, or something along those lines, and felt his ears warm with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Terrak also walked in on the scene, seeing his cousin with an unfamiliar female hund. He growled at Renoir, "What do you think you're doing, F*ggot?"

Renoir growled at his cousin, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:20 am

Sandpiper whirled and snarled. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM, PUNK?" Her fur bristled and her mane stood straight up in indignance.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Harley was taken aback by the wanton insults and tension. His lips twitched into a silent snarl as he surveyed the others, muscles forced against his hide with restraint. "Let's not get rowdy, huh?" he said, dogmatic tone flecked with inquisition, as if he were actually posing a question. He'd come here to socialize and relax, maybe find a rot, and if he was met by quarrel well...he just wasn't in the mood for arrogant bull shit.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 am

"What, you his girlfriend?" Terrak growled, turning to Sandpiper and ignoring Harlequin.

Renoir slowly tried to back out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:09 am

Sandpiper looked curiously at Harlequin, giving him a welcoming smile before turning back to Terrak. "No, but i will NOT stand for you torturing him, do you hear me?" She walked threateningly over to Terrak, snarling in his face. "Capeesh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting Cave
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helhund Realms :: Family Dens-
Jump to: