Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greeting Cave

Go down 
+3
Martini
Holt and Marcie
amourette2013
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amourette2013

amourette2013

Greeting Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Terrak didn't loose his composure, and snarled, "What are you gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
http://amourette2013.deviantart.com/
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Sandpiper smiled sweetly, although her eyes were deadly as she whispered in his ear, "I. Will. Mess. You. Up." She flicked her short tail in his face as she sauntered off.

(and about that PM, I understand completely, she won't attack the saber at all.)
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Harlequin hated being ignored, his fur bristled, rising like pins. He stalked over to the cave wall, leaning against it and watching. He hoped in silence that the moron, Terrak, would make a move. He earnestly wanted to see Sandpiper rip him apart. Sudenly seized by a soporific air, he yawned, tongue flailing about in his jaws, tracing the ridged structure of his maw and licking his muzzle absentmindedly. His body contoured to the wall, shoulder nearest the wall rolling to accommodate an itch.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Calina smiled gently at Harlequin, closing her eyes slightly as she basked in the sunlight.

Sandpiper raised an eyebrow at Terrak, waiting for him to think up a mediocre comeback. She scoffed and kicked some dirt in his direction. "Pathetic."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 am

Terrak leaped at the shehund, toppling her to the ground. Before anyone could move, he used his horns to rip into her neck, leaving a deep gash.

Renoir jumped at his cousin, grabbing his elder horn, and ripped it from his scalp. He toppled him down, saying, "Don't you touch anyone, you Monster." And grabbed the male's muzzle, throwing him out of the cave.

Terrak was bleeding heavily, but left, silently. He lied down in the snow, bleeding to death because of his cousin's and his own rash actions.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:12 am

Harlequin, not having expected such a bazaar turn of even, watched in silence. As it concluded just as swiftly as it'd began, he trotted over to Sandpiper, head bent as he looked at her neck wound. Frowning slightly, he backed up, knowing Renoir was infatuated with her and probably wouldn't think it suitable for Harley to be so close. "I would ask if you are well, but it is apparent you are not. Is there anything I can do to ease some of the pain?" His concern was more or less genuine, but his mind swam in other affairs that kept him preoccupied. He pondered whether or not Terrak would survive, which brought him to an odd conclusion; he didn't really care, but if the male were to die, would it not be humane of him to put the male swiftly out of his misery? Another thought that plagued his mind was what might help Sandpiper with her injury, was there anything he could do?
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am

Renoir stood, shocked at what he had sone. His legs buckled, and he fell to the ground. "What did I do?" he whispered. Turning slowly to Harlequin, he whispered, "That wasn't me. Something . . . something came over me. It told me what to do." his face hung low in shock and fear.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:36 am

"You did something primitive, and understandably so. He touched your lady, it is not the first time this kind of thing has happened, and it probably will not be the last. Do not think too much of it. Despite our attempt at rationalization, we all submit to instinct now and again," he said, trying to cheer the male up. He had become somewhat desensitized to fighting and death, and this was hardly unnerving. If someone had tried to harm or take something or someone of his he would probably have behaved worse.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:40 am

"The thing is, Sandpiper isnt 'my lady', we're just friends." Renoir said, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 am

"Even still, friends protect friends." He walked over, placing his muzzle reassuringly on the other male's shoulder. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Terrak, writhing and bleeding out in the snow. Something should be done about that, but after Sandpiper had been attended to.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 am

Terrak's movements slowly started to slow down. He howled in agony, his skull throbbing blood, his muzzle torn open.

Renoir didn't move. He just stared at the wall. The once playful puppy inside of him had vanished, leaving only a cold hollow space behind.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:59 am

Harlequin butted the other male with his head gently before padding outside. He approached Renoir slowly, eyes blank, visage devoid of emotion and numb. He rolled the male onto his back, placing one pay on his chin and pushing back, exposing his neck and forcing any vital passages (i.e. the trachea) toward the surface of his skin. He braced his other paw on the Hund's chest, stabilizing himself before parting his jaws over the male's neck.

(Is it okay if I kill him? Just figured I'd clear it with you first. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 am

((Hm...I'd prefer him to live, as later on we'll probably need a villan))
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 am

Edit: dammit, I posted on the wrong account xD))
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 am

(Haha, oki doki.)

Harlequin paused. He reexamined the Helhund's wounds, which bled profusely since they were head injuries. Thinking about it, he saw no reason that this Hund might die other than blood loss, which would slow eventually. "Lucky bastard," he breathed, using a paw to scoop snow against the wound, packing it against the laceration to slow bleeding. His muzzle wrinkled into a disgusted grimace as he turned tail and loped back towards Renoir. "Well, you did not kill him, it is mostly superficial. When he recovers I'm sure he will be pissed off at you for depriving him on a horn."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:11 am

Renoir whispered, "He already was." and turning to Harlequin, he walked until their faces were inches apart, and said, horrified, "And I didn't even get a scratch."
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:18 am

Harlequin didn't much care to be so close to the emotional male's face. His expression changed considerably, lips pulling into a frown and eyes hardening incredulously. He snorted, voice monotone, "Would you be so kind as to step back, I can understand you just fine from a few feet away." Clearing his throat after expressing his regard for personal space, he said, "My my, are you not as you appear. At first glimpse a flighty lizard, but at second glance a snake, swift and fierce. What did you do to him before, if you do not mind my inquisiton?"
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:23 am

Stepping back, he muttered, "S-sorry. Well, wen we we're younger, my dad, his uncle, would always have us hunt, and no matter how much prey I got, Dad always praised me more." Renoir lied down, putting his head between his paws. "I didn't know it meant so much to Terrak."

Meanwhile, Terrak was recovering outside. Shakily standing up, he got to is feet. He shook his head, and a wave of nausea overcame him. Je threw up, his whole body shaking.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 am

"You were, as you said, young. He should grow up and understand that it was not your fault. You did not ask for the praise, it was given unequally by another." Harlequin sighed, feeling bad for the Hund. He swayed from side to side, thinking a little bit about everything. About Terrak, about Renoir, about Sandpiper...
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 am

Renoir sighed deeply, and said, "Thank you. Thank you for your help." And walked out of the cave, to where he was supposed to meet the elder Clayr for the Tournament.

Terrak fell back down. He whimpered into the blizzard, "Why do I do this? Tell my Lady Hel, TELL ME!!" His quiet whimper turned into an angry howl.

Framelle, Renoir's sister, entered the cave. She was a beautiful young hund, covered almost completely in tar. Upon entrance, she smelled her brother and cousin. She saw Two hunds, a male and a female, the female injured, yet fine. Turning to the male, she said, "How do you do?" Curtsying.

(( http://amourette2013.deviantart.com/art/Daughter-325525457?ga_submit=10%3A1350802919 ))
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:36 am

Harlequin brought his gaze to meet her's, and dipped his head in salutation. "I am well, and you?" He contemplated aiding Terrak, but then concluded as he'd done before that he just didn't care enough to help the male. Naturally he looked the female over, she was gorgeous, and on most days he'd go all out to appeal to a female like she, except today had been especially tiresome, mostly due to all the quarrels.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:44 am

Sandpiper felt her neck sting as she struggled to her feet. "Urgh, damn him." It had all happened in a blur, Terrak's attack, Renoir's retaliation...She gave Renoir a reassuring lick on the cheek. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:02 am

Renoir muttered, "It was nothing." blushing under his white fur.

Framelle replied to Harlequin, "Splendid!" Smiling brightly. Noting the turmoil on his face, she said, "Something seems to be troubling you, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:28 am

wrong account
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:29 am

"That wasn't nothin', he damn near killed me!" Sandpiper nudged Renoir playfully, smirking. "Whaddya say we go hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Cave   Greeting Cave - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting Cave
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helhund Realms :: Family Dens-
Jump to: