The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Light Through the Trees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katydid424
Admin
Katydid424

PostSubject: Light Through the Trees   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 pm

(Open for all)

Lilith wandered through the forest. She knew her brother was near Hel's Field and she was slightly watching her father and rot in a large group ahead. She prefered to stay within the forest boundaries and hoped that she wouldn't run into as many hunds as her father had.

Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

PostSubject: Re: Light Through the Trees   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:21 am

Marcie flew through the woods on swift paws, a rabbit almost within her grasp. However, she'd been running too long, her body overheating rapidly, she had to stop. A growl of annoyance escaped her before she plopped down in the snow to catch her breath. Where was Holt and why wasn't he helping her hunt?! She snorted, stretching her paws out before noticing she wasn't alone. Not too far off was a female with a skull 'pon her head. Chuckling, she cursed herself for not having thought of it. Perhaps she'd have to go find a horned beast and steal it's skull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katydid424
Admin
Katydid424

PostSubject: Re: Light Through the Trees   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Lilith felt the presence behind her. Her brother had taught her many things and she stayed completely still as if she didn't know the hund was back there. She suspected a lone male wandering through the woods, but when she slightly glanced back she was surprised to see a female hund. Not any female hund either but a lone, decorated female. It was rare to see a decorated lady hund in the area, but she knew everyday more and more ladies were trying to replicate the men. She hoped that this female had the same sentiments as her. She didn't want to replicate, but instead be equal. She wasn't some house wife, she was an independent hund.

She was excited. She hadn't seen many interesting things on her journey and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop herself from wanting to talk to her. At least for a little bit!

Lilith slowly turned around and walked down off the hill she was hanging around on. She walked towards the female hoping she wouldn't scare her off, or worse, start a fight. "Those rabbits are pesky things are they not." She hoped a light hearted mood to start off the conversation would lighten the air. She got closer to the female and removed the skull. Her facial markings were similar to her skull markings.

Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

PostSubject: Re: Light Through the Trees   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 am

Marcie stretched her forelimbs out before sitting upright, a grin upon her features at the young(?) female. "That they are," she sighed, giving her head a shake. This girl seemed interesting enough, that she decorated herself with a skull upon her face made Marcie want to know more about her. "I'm Marcie," she'd offer, lowering her head some breifly. "My mate and I are rogues." She thought it appropriate to add that, why not? Wasn't that big of a deal, at least until she thought of why the pair was still alone.. But she'd shake those thoughts away, nothing she could do about that. Besides, if the dame burst into tears in front of this stranger she wouldn't be too happy with herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katydid424
Admin
Katydid424

PostSubject: Re: Light Through the Trees   Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"Even though you call you and your mate rouges, I like to think of that as a rot of your own. That is how me and my brother work anyway." She trailed off with that last bit and the thoughts of her brother filled her mind. The male was around somewhere trying to get a suitable dinner. He was a hund who fended from himself but loved to bring home the meal and see how happy his sister was to see it. She felt the need to hunt for herself, but when her brother offered, she couldn't turn him down.
"If you don't mind me asking, where is your mate? It is quite a sight to see a lone female." She waited for the answer and realized that she herself was a lone female.

a/n I would say Lilith is young but not very young. Maybe like 25-30 in hund years. Considering that Azazel has such big horns and they are twins.

Holt and Marcie

Holt and Marcie

PostSubject: Re: Light Through the Trees   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:34 am

Marcie chuckled at the way the other female looked at it. "Well, I suppose we are a rot of our own, then." The girl raised to her four, shaking some snow from her frame before turning to gaze at the horizon. "I'm sure he's out there.. Somewhere.." Turning back to regard the female, she tilted her head. "But are you not a lone female yourself?" Another chuckle, perhaps they had a bit more in common than she'd first thought.

[bleh]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katydid424
Admin
Katydid424

PostSubject: Re: Light Through the Trees   Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 am

Lilith watched the way that Marcie talked. She was trying to get in every bit of knowledge about the hunds she met, especially Marcie. There was something about the girl that just sparked with Lilith. They both were so similar. If only she could tell Marcie about her true self. She turned her head down when asked about her companion.
"I like to think that he is out there somewhere, but like a ghost, he always seems to drift away the closer I get. My brother that is. He has always been there for me, so when he took off from our rot two years ago, I went after him. I am sure he is watching us right now, we would never know it though."
Lilith did not know why the subject made her so depressed. She perked up and walked back over to the ridge. The boys were still playing across the plain and she giggled.

The hund moved quickly through the trees. His sister not far ahead with the female hund. He had to get her. He knew he had recognized her but it didn't click til he thought of Holt. Holt was one of a few hunds that he would ever look up to. One hund that didn't have to earn his respect but got it immediately. He wanted a word with Holt but hadn't seen him in quite some time.

(a/n If it is ok with you I am going to make it after the competition, so Azazel and Holt vaguely know each other C:)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Through the Trees   

Back to top Go down

Light Through the Trees
Page 1 of 1