Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Massacre at Hels Field

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martini
Admin
Martini

The Massacre at Hels Field  Empty
PostSubject: The Massacre at Hels Field    The Massacre at Hels Field  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:18 am

Martini sat a distance away from a small gathering of blue helhunds. The Elders had convened at his own howling request, though he still felt as if the world was a blur. He had witnessed something,. terrifying, and different from usually valley happenings, but being a solitary traveler he knew there was nothing he could have done to stop it. He could only watch, hiding in horror, waiting to call to the Helhund Elders. Five terribly large Smilodons had stepped forth through the Corridor to Darkness, into the valley, and onto the plains of Hel's Field. They seemed to observe the land, just as Martini secretly observed them. He was unsure of what to think of them, since Helhunds were not particular enemies of any Sabers that dwelled within the Valley, but these seemed. Different, Ominous. And he would be proven of their intent as they began their stalk through the white tundra. They came across two herds of deer, fat and plentiful, they Massacred them all. Every Doe, Faun, and Stag. Killed them all, and ate little of their spoils. They left the ravaged bodies to stain the ground upon which they walked. Roaring their malicious fervor through the empty hills, and others who may have heard them, would surely have fled. But Martini just waited, frozen in the Horror of the travesty, until finally he felt he could safely summon the Council of Elders.

Time dragged by slowly as he sat and thought. The Six Elders paused their survey of the field and re-approached him. Although most blue Hunds were reclusive by nature, one of them still maintained a Rot of his own. That hund, a wise, old hund named Clayr came forward and called out for Martini.

"We have seen the massacre to be just as you described young hund. And we are all very distressed about what you have witnessed." He sighed, "We elders have seen the like before. These Five Smilodons you have seen, they have come to the valley once in the past, when there were still six of them. One for each of us Elders" he threw back his head gesturing to the others, all looking very perturbed, "They are not like the usual Sabers who roam the Valley, they come from far beyond Hel's gate, from lands of darkness, and chaos. And they have come here to spread it. We managed to kill one of them, stopping their progress into the valley last time, but at great cost, and just barely. This time, i worry. We, fear. They intend not only to fulfill their cause of destruction, but surely of revenge as well. And we are already too late to have stopped them from getting into the valley past Hel's Field. there are many lives in danger now."

"what can i do, how can i help" his voice was soft, worried, but determined. He lamented his loneliness, and inability to have helped stop them from the start, "where do we begin?"

The Blue hunds all looked amongst themselves. Some stood, others leaned and stretched their legs as if to up and run. Clayr alone spoke for them all. "they have gone in every direction, as you said. Two to the East, One to the North, and the other two to the West. We must go spread the word to all the other Rots, we must do our duty as Helhunds, and protect all the lives of the Valley. None are safe with these five destroyers out for blood, not even any sabers, or wolves. All are at risk."

Birchwood walked up to martini then, "You shall come with me to the North, and we shall spread the word to the other rots we meet. Mozart and Thomlen shall go to the East. Darken and Ezekiel shall go to the West. Clayr," he paused and looked to the older hund, "Shall stay here and send us word if anything changes here, as well as inform the Polar Bear Gods of the danger. We shall all go now"

Martini simply nodded, and they all ran off, each group following the dark red stains, and bloody stink of their Deadly prey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/cheshiresmile7/cheshiresmiles#!
Aurora and Dawn
Admin
Aurora and Dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre at Hels Field    The Massacre at Hels Field  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 pm

((I don't have a clue of how to RP here... xD If something is wrong, tell me... Then I'll edit or erase this...))

A female hund was roaming through the snowy field. Her name was Aurora. Together with her was her mate, the male called Dawn.

"Wait, stop!" She said to him. She could smell blood, a lot of blood.
"What is it, Aurora?" The male stopped by her side worried. From the duo, she had the better nose.
"I smell blood. And something that I don't know... I can tell for sure that is not an animal from the valley, though." Aurora had a bad feeling about that, like she could feel that something wrong was going to happen...
Back to top Go down
http://cardcaptorsakura3.deviantart.com
Martini
Admin
Martini

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre at Hels Field    The Massacre at Hels Field  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:15 pm

(no worries, ;D just go with it. here you can talk to Clayr in this thread about what is happening)
Back to top Go down
Aurora and Dawn
Admin
Aurora and Dawn

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre at Hels Field    The Massacre at Hels Field  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:37 pm

((kay~))

"Someone is comming." Dawn raised his head to see a figure appearing far away from them. 'Who is it?' He thought, not saying loud so he wouldn't scare Aurora.
"It looks like a blue hund... It's an elder!" She took a step closer. The blue hund was in front of them now. It was elder Clayr. Both the young hunds bowed to show respect.
"Elder Clayr... What's happening out there?"
"I can feel that something strange is on the valley. I could smell blood and an unknown animal few moments ago." She heard of stories about terrible sabers that attacked the valley a long time ago, but no one ever thought that they could even return... But who else could kill like that, only for fun?
Back to top Go down
http://cardcaptorsakura3.deviantart.com
Martini
Admin
Martini

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre at Hels Field    The Massacre at Hels Field  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Clayr bowed his head in return. a heavy sigh filled his mouth and his hot breath let off a steam into the brisk air. "it is true, something strange and Terrible is happening. Worse than we could ever have feared, The Ancient Smilodons from beyond the valley have begun their latest onslaught of the valley. Just beyond, in Hel's Field there are the first wakes of their crashing force. Several herds have surely been desecrated already, and We fear for the safety of all the hunds and other predators as well. " He paused, taking in the area with his nose, and other senses, "though we are safe here for now, they travel fast, and will surely run some victims this way once more." He told Dawn and Aurora all that had happened so far, and how the other elders had left to go seek out the other Smilodons. "though i worry that even with our response, we may be too few in numbers to stop them this time. You two. " he said, staring at them, through them into their courage, and their hearts it seemed, "must decide whether you will fight, and possibly die. Or hide the best you can, and pray to Hel that death passes over you this night."
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre at Hels Field    The Massacre at Hels Field  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:51 pm

A shiver ran through Kirin's bones as he watched the five Smilodons massacre the herd. He took a silent step back, slowly beginning to shake. His rot was the closest to these beasts. He had to warn them. He backed up, looking to make sure that he didn't step on anything and he barreled toward his home. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted some hunds chatting. Kirin stopped near Clayer, Dawn and Aurora, gasping for air.
"S-Smilodons!" he choked, eyes bluging. "They've entered the valley! They'll be upon my rot in a few hours!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre at Hels Field    The Massacre at Hels Field  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Massacre at Hels Field
Page 1 of 1