Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The East

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Martini
Admin
Martini

To The East Empty
PostSubject: To The East   To The East EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 am

The Two blue hunds Mozart and Ezekiel followed the scent of the Smilodons they followed for some time before losing their track. The Scent of their pursuit seemed to vanish beneath them. They traveled silently for some time, veering away from where they could assume the duo may have gone, and howling alert to any Helhunds in the area. They knew they must warn everyone they could about the threat, including the local animals that grazed or hunted in the vicinity. They only hoped they were not too late for many.

"AROOOOOOOOOOO" They howled together, calling forth any hund that wished to fight, and ecouraging any others to find the safest of places to hide, or run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/cheshiresmile7/cheshiresmiles#!
Pyry

Pyry

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 am

Nestled in a snow drift just outside of the treeline a pair of hunds bided their time, waiting for a prey animal to come investigate their stench. The pair had just settled in for a hunt when they heard the calls of the elders echoing on the wind.

Breaking camouflage, one of the hunds rose and tilted his head slightly as he listened to not too distant howling. Expression grim, Bora turned to face his younger companion with his good eye. Pyry, his own face a mixture of unease and determination, nodded to Bora before rising slowly on three legs.

Bora set off for the the source of the call at a trot, measuring his pace to accommodate his companion's limping gait, speeding up once Pyry's momentum allowed him to keep up. The pair slowed to a stop a respectful distance from the elders.

"Elders, the summons," Bora trailed off slightly.
"What's happened?" Pyry's softer voice finished Bora's unasked question.
Back to top Go down
Martini
Admin
Martini

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 am

The duo found an open clearing, clear of the scent of any recent activity. They paused to rest with hot panting breaths misting the cold air. The hoped that their voices would carry far unto the winds.
Back to top Go down
Pyry

Pyry

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:18 am

Bora and Pyry slowly approached the blue hunds, comming to a stop a few paces from the pair.
"Elders, what is going on?" Bora addressed the blue hunds.
Back to top Go down
Martini
Admin
Martini

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:34 am

Though Mozart stood quietly, still taking in all of the surrounding area, Ezekiel greeted the newcomers. "hey there, Grave news unfortunately. The whole of the Valley is under attack by five enormous sabers." He watched as they took in the information, "Monsters from beyond Hel's gate.. They have come with an unquenchable bloodthirst for every life they find. We" he gestured back to the always creeping Mozart, "and the other Elders are trying to spread the word and warn as many as possible."
Mozart stepper forward, squinting one of his wild ayes at the two, "And rallying any who dare to risk their lives to defend their home."
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 am

Nos chuckled, grinning. The weak bones of the elk crunched under the weight of his paw. It let out a strangled cry when Nos kicked it roughly in the head, cracking it's skull. He didn't eat the carcass, leaving it where it was. He rose his head to the wind and sniffed.
"Clip! We have some hunds to play with!"
Mozart. Daddy's home and he wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Pyry

Pyry

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Bora and Pyry were silent for a moment as the impact of Mozart's words sank in. "I will stand and fight with you," Bora said, taking a step forward.
"M-me too... I want to help," Pyry adds after a pause, an audible tremor in his voice.
"You're not coming," Bora declared, looking to the younger hund.
"But-"
"Go back and tell the rest of the rot what has happened." Pyry nodded his head slowly, unable to argue with what Bora had said.
"Be careful, all of you," he said looking from his friend to the elders, before turning to make his way back to the rest of his rot with the news.
Bora watched untill he was sure the three-legged hund was well on his way before turning his attention back to the blue elders. "I hope you two have a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 am

Nos scented a group of hunds nearby, sprinting in the direction. He itched for the blood of a hund to be on his paws, but another Rot got his attention, closer. He licked his lips. "Clip, the blue elder can wait. I found better prey."

The two sabers broke into the clearing, roaring and snarling. The hunds scattered, some screaming, some gathering in the center to protect the elders and pups. Nos effortlessly tossed one to the side, smirking as he heard bones crack. Even though the guards kept up good, straight faces, Nos could smell their fear as he and Clip lunged.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:53 am

Kadence shuddered as he saw the carnage erupting. His cousin, Harris was the first to go, bones shattered against the rock.
The smaller Saber was killing left and right, playing with them, torturing them. Kadence went to attack, but the orange saber looked at him. Kadence's blood ran cold. There was no emotion...just death and a lust for the kill. Kadence skittered back, tripping over a branch and falling into a rut, tangled among roots.
With his desperate efforts to free himself, he heard the dying screams of his friends and family as he lay trapped beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:09 am

Nos grinned as he destroyed the hunds one by one without mercy. The males howled and attacked, trying to penetrate his tangled coat and thick skin. He pretended to be severely injured, falling sideways to crush the hunds that clung to him. He licked his lips as a very foolish young male charged him straight on, judging by the lack of blood markings trying to prove himself. Nos licked his lips and closed his mouth around the young male's middle, tossing the dying creature aside like a toy.

"STOPPP!"

Nos turned to see an elderly hund, covered in blood markings and missing a front leg. He chuckled, "Really, old man? Do you have a death wish? Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Kirin," the elder said, taking a few steps forward. "And I will defend my son's rot with my life if that is what it will take."

Nos smiled. "Very well, then. Have it your way fool." He grinned as Kirin stepped forward, snarling.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:53 pm

In his fit to escape, Kadence broke free of the branches and jumped out of the rut, howling.
"Dad, no!" A look of dismay came across his face as he saw the elder charging the short, compact demon saber.

"Kadence?!" Kirin screeched to a halt, spotting his youngest pup standing off to the side. In his moment of weakness, a huge paw with 3-inch long claws came crashing down on Kirin's left side. Kirin ground his teeth as he staggered, blood pouring from the wound.

Kadence bristled, roaring in his fury at Nos. The saber chuckled, cockily thinking that the unmarked youth couldn't touch him. He got a rude awakening when Kadence raked his claws down his face, blood coming down in little streams.
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Nos yowled in fury, the malice in his voice sending shivers through Kadence and Kirin. He advanced on them slowly, inch by inch when Clip stopped him.
"WHAT?"

"As much as I'd like you to continue, there is a pack of wolves nearby."
"Tch."
Nos stalked off, giving the two survivors an icy glare. "Let this name haunt your nightmares forever. Nosferatu."
Back to top Go down
Clip

Clip

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Clip started to walk off, knowing Nos would follow. He chuckled at Nos's small fury.
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Nos stomped after Clip, scowling. "Damn hunds. Little parasites, I tell ya." He licked his lips, tasting the blood from his wounds. I'll get him back for that. Little hund. "What do you propose we do now, Clip?" Nos asked in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Clip

Clip

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Clip stopped to think. "I don't know." he said. "All we ever do is hunt helhunds, maybe we should try something . . . different."
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:15 am

"Maybe lesser Smilodons...We need to show our supremacy to them and to the valley. Interesting enough for you?" Nos flicked his stump of a tail and sat down, licking his paw.
Back to top Go down
Clip

Clip

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:18 am

Clip turned to Nos, and looked him dead in the eye, saying, "I mean that we only hunt, never anything else. Haven't you ever thought of doing anything different?" He shook his round fluffy head, whilst watching a flock of geese in the distance. "Just think of what's out there." He said quietly, looking into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:11 am

Nos sighed, "I have no idea what you're proposing, but okay." He trotted up beside the taller saber, seeing nothing special on the horizon. Just prey and pawns.
Back to top Go down
Clip

Clip

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 pm

"What I'm saying is have you ever thought of doing anything besides killing?" he asked in an exasperated tone.
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Nos shrugged, "Not really. I'm not programmed like that. I get bored if I don't have something that amuses me." Nos thought for a moment, pondering something. "Maybe we should find out what a NORMAL saber is like..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The East   To The East Empty

Back to top Go down

To The East
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helhund Realms :: Wolf Lands-
Jump to: