The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the West

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amourette2013

amourette2013

To the West - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 am

((He's gorgeous.))

Kalypso focused her psychedelic eyes on him, saying, "They have a rot, you don't."

Brutuss nodded. The wolf stood by the shehund's side, his brown fur gleaming.

Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:51 am

Leaving them didn't feel right, but he was sure they'd have enough sense to flee. He looked at Kalypso to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 am

Kalypso started to walk in the direction of her den. She passed the carnage of what the demons had done, unaffected by it.

Brutss on the other hand was terrified at what these big cats were capable of.

Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 am

The decay of their passage impacted him as much as a fern might have, he didn't really notice it. He was too busy surveying the area, nostrils flared for any foreign scent. He wondered who these Hunds where, but they seemed benevolent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:09 am

((Brutss isn't a hund, he's a wolf ;D))

As the trio approached the den, they were immedietely greeted by a frenzy of howls. Three wolves approached, with four pups. There was a Grey Wolf female, a grey and white female, and a dark black male. The Grey and white female had four pups trailing her, whining and howling weakly. Kalypso went straight to a tall boulder, and stood on top of it. "My Pack," she said powerfully, "we have a stranger in our midst." The Black Male, said, "Why is he here?" with a growl."Becuase, Shiro," she replied, "he was in need.And, he can aid us." and she grinned maniacally. "How!?" the mother wolf barked. "Naila, he is a helhund, he is strong. With him, we can defeat the sabers, and the helhunds, and rule the valley!!" Kalypso howled. The others howled in agreement, including Brutss.

Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:30 am

(Oh, whoops sorry. xD)

Harley felt uncomfortable in a place he was so clearly despised. His fur bristled against his will, he felt himself tense with ill ease. Immediately he found Shiro to be annoying, but to give him the benefit of the doubt, he was a stranger in the black wolf's home. Before he could silence his tongue, he announced his concern, "What makes you so sure I'd be willing to fight sabers? Haven't you seen what they can do?" He bit his tongue, scowling as he loathed himself for saying such a thing. She had just offered him refuge and he had gone and become a pest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 am

"Yes, but those were meek helhunds fighting alone. We have not only helhunds, but wolves, orcas, bears, and sabers on our side." She snarled sweetly. "Would you like us to show you?" she asked, even though it was a rhetorical question. Nodding to Shiro, she came down from the boulder.

Shiro went off, finding where their allies lived. After an hour or so, he returned, with two polar bears, but not the deity kind, three normal smilodons, and the fang from one of their orca allies.

Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 am

When he caught sight of bears, alarms howled and wailed in the back of his head. Bears are bad for your health, a distant voice chimed. Orcas, giant fish he recalled, had no real menace for him, though he was sure there must have been a reason they were seen as valuable. Smilodons, these were tiny in comparison to the ones he'd previously encountered, things he'd have considered hunting and eating a few days ago. Wolves didn't really hold much weight to him either. But the bears... Those had him on the offense. He found himself low to the ground, black lips drawn back like curtains, baring his teeth as a demonic snarl tore from his throat. He was slowly backing away from them, inch by inch, foot by foot, until he had a good seven feet of space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:57 am

One of the bears, Tolka, roared in Harlequins face, while the other, Aklot, growled at the helhunds menacing composure.

Shiro hissed, "You fool! Don't anger them!"

The sabers just watched.

Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:09 am

Harlequin's body reacted to the roar with a blind panic, he parted his jaws and released a loud, combative growl in the bear's face that easily outmatched the roar. His fur gave him the appearance of being twice as large, which would have made him at least three fourths the size of the bear. As rationality gripped him, he saw how ludicrous it must have seemed. A Hund and a bear having a pissing match, one he had a good chance of losing. Yet, it seemed right that he'd want to fight even against these odds. Polar bears definitely had something to do with his past, and it even if it meant risking his life, he had to find out what.

Last edited by Harlequin on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:11 am

Tolka was startled by the helhund's reaction. She, in turn, roared louder, shutting her pale brown eyes.

Aklot smiled.

Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 am

Harley inhaled deeply, chest tight with so much air. He in turn released an equally loud noise, a sound that you could only expect to hear from demons as you descended to the sadistic depths of hell. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the other bear was smiling. It bewildered him greatly. Unexpectedly, black spots, like ink on paper, consumed his vision. He dropped like a rag doll.

A crack ran through ice as clear as glass, so clear that as he looked down, his reflection look right back at him, like a twin. The crack was like a bolt of lightening, appearing quickly with a thunder following it. Unlike lightening, the crack grew, expanding and expanding like a black hole. He could feel his body lurching forward, running. No, sprinting, as if his life depended on it. His lungs burned like he'd breathed in acid. Flames licked at his muscles as he ran towards an unforeseeable landmark. All he saw was snow and ice fissures. Then, behind him, a tremendous, vindictive bellow shook the air. He lost his footing, he felt himself sinking, and his paws scraped and flailed, searching for solid ground. As he looked up before his head went into the ice, he saw the outline of another Hund. Not one, a few. Puppies. And then the blue wall of ice blocked his vision. Everything faded to black. He felt cold, very cold...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 am

Ansem snarled in fury, lunging for Doth. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!!" Calina screamed as Doth snatched him up in his jaws. "HELP!" She skittered backwards, turning tail as Doth began to devour her brother. she could hear bones cracking and disgusting slurping noises. she vomited violently into the snow and sprinted even harder, only to get her leg caught on a hidden root. "No. No. Nonononono! No, please, no!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Tolka watched as the hund passed out. She immedietely felt pity, and picked him up gently in her jaws. The other animals watched dumbfounded as she walked away from the wolf pack, to her den. Her den was located far from wolves and other animals, and she laid Harlequin gently on the rock floor. She let out a small growl, nudging him to wake up.

((By the way, sandpiper, KT has taken overt RPing Doth. I RP Clip now.))

Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Calina shut her eyes as Doth's massive paw came down on her fragile body. Her eyes shut as a warm, sticky feeling spread across her pelt and she sank into darkness. It's so cold...

Solana and the young female thundered through the woods, the stench of terror permeating from them.

(Ok, thanks! It'll be fun Rping with you!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Harlequin woke in a foreign place, on a stone floor, with a massive migraine. He squinted against the faintest of light, everything slowly coming into focus as if looking into a microscope. He looked around, seeing only a massive white fuzzy ball, that gradually took the form of a polar bear. It was the one he'd been snarling at. Taking a moment to rationalize his thoughts, had she wanted to harm him he would have been beaten like a tenderized steak. He blinked a few times before asking an inevitable question; "What happened?" He usually was not so succinct, but his head throbbed too much for him to coherently piece together his ordinarily eloquent sentences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Out of nowhere, a white saber appeared in front of the two females, a triumphant grin on his muzzle. "EEEYYYAAHHHH!" Solana shrieked as Sever raised his paw and gashed her side. The other female froze as Sever killed her next. The white saber and his friend roared in victory, having destroyed the entire rot.

Calina's ghostly form wandered to where Harlequin lay, moaning. "Avenge me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Tolka smiled at Herlequin, saying gently, "You passed out." she was in the corner, mixing herbs and berries.

Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 pm

An unearthly presence danced in his head, sending his mind reeling between the past, the present, and the paranormal. What? he thought at a voice that echoed in his head, a familiar voice to which there was no name. "Oh. My apologies," he said, slowly sitting up, mulling over the flashback of falling through ice. He got up and trotted to Tolka's side, keeping a bit of distance since ever fiber of his being still screamed RUN! "What's that?" he conveyed with a tilt of his head, analyzing the concoctions with a numb interest, still pondering the voice in his head that spoke of vengeance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 am

Now that Harlequin had heard her plea, the ghost of Calina exited Hel's gate, entering the unknown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the West   To the West - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To the West
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2