Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shallows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandpiper & Kadence

The Shallows Empty
PostSubject: The Shallows   The Shallows EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Here's a topic for us to RP with the Big Lake, I noticed there wasn't one, so here it is. RP away!

Sandpiper gulped down the last of the cod, the meat warming her belly. Smol, Holt and Garcer were away on a hunt and she was unsure of the remainder of the Rot's whereabouts. She licked her tar-marked jowls, yawning widely to reveal a bloody maw. She was young, most of her rot were in their full adulthood, but she could be quite scary. Sandpiper leaned over the shore, watching her reflection lap against the shore. She frowned, two tone eyes grim. Her mane swayed from side to side....her mane. It had given her no end of grief, no male hund would go near her...Her secret hope was that she would fine someone who'd understand. A twig snapped behind her and she whirled. Her muscles immediately relaxed. It was only a rabbit. She chuckled to herself, Jeez, I didn't realize I had seperation anxiety. Smol would be laughing so hard right now. Sandpiper shook some leftover splashes from the lake and trotted back to the dens, thankfully all her charges present...Except one. She gasped. "Aaron!"
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

The Shallows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shallows   The Shallows EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Malchiek lapped at the cold water, turning on his heels and galloping off in no direction really. Malchiek didn't have a home, the thread had been cut long ago...Maybe it was for the best. He wasn't exactly a model hund...
Back to top Go down

The Shallows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helhund Realms :: Open Plains :: Big Lake-
Jump to: