Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thicket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nos

Nos

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 pm

The Elk and other creatures milled about with the sunlight shining through the treetops. They innocently go about, eating, sleeping, watching their young. They are completely innocent to the smell of carrion that suddenly wafts under their constantly twitching noses.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Malchiek grinned, licking his lips. There it was. A young, innocent elk, it's tender legs so delicate, so easily broken. The perfect food. All he needed was for them to run...Malchiek let out a thunderous bark, startling the herd. He lunged, lurching forward. The calf struggled to gain speed and catch up with his mother. Malchiek pursued him through the woods, under roots, over the lichen. His jaws snapped shut. The baby went down and Malchiek savored his victory..."DAMN!" The calf had disappeared into the edge of the clearing. Gone.
Back to top Go down
Clip

Clip

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Clip watched the clumsy hund, and tensed his muscles. He set off in a burst of energy, rushing into the herd of elk. He tackled a male, killing it in a swift bite to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 am

Malchiek saw the saber and bolted. He thundered into a tangle of brambles, knowing the bulky beast could not follow. He knew how deadly these new sabers were, after all, He no longer had a family thanks to them. I can't die now, I REFUSE.
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Nos chuckled and trotted up to Clip. "You saw that? Pathetic! I did better when I was an infant!" He looked down at Clip's kill, practically laughing at how weak the creature had been. It was only a matter of time before it was put in it's place, whether that hund had got to it first or they both missed it. Such was the way Lady Hel had planned it.

(wow, my saber is mean)
Back to top Go down
Clip

Clip

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:30 pm

[b]"Really? Because when you were an infant, I clearly remember you being as big as a helhund pup." Clip growled, turning to the smaller Smilodemon. The average size for a Smilodemon cub was as big as a wolverine, with a helhund pup being considerably smaller. Clip spat at his partner, "I don't even know why I stay with you. "
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 am

Malchiek looked over his shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief. The Two were arguing amongst themselves, buying him even more time.
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:49 am

"Because I am strong and cruel," Nos bristled, "And I'm not afraid to die to finish our mission. I don't care why you stay with me, just that ya don't die on my watch!" He glared at Clip. He'd been tortured enough over his puny size, he didn't need it from his longtime companion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Thicket Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thicket   The Thicket Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thicket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Helhund Realms :: Great Forest :: Groves-
Jump to: