Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin

Harlequin

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Harlequin gave Sandpiper an almost fatherly look of disapproval, though his eyes roared of laughter and he continued to fight back a smirk. Before turning to console Eireen, he whispered to Sandpiper, "That was awesome."

"Eireen, look at it as such; you were merely protecting your friends. You did nothing wrong. If anything, they had it coming sooner or later." He didn't think much about his words, merely saying what he felt would make her feel better and drenching it in sincerity.

Harlequin's nose twitched at another smell that faintly wafted. For reasons unknown, it peaked his curiosity enough to rose him from his sedentary state and pursue it. As his paws silently sank beneath the snow in his advance, he saw the minuscule form of a pup. Snorting at first, he assumed some inattentive parents had let their spawn wander unattended, but as his pupils fixed on the blood on the puppy he snapped out of his huff. Lurching forwards through the snow he consumed the distance between he and the pup in no time.

"Young one, where are your parents?" he said, voice undemanding and soft, as not to frighten it.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:36 pm

"I-I don't know....I was hunting, I caught a bunny, Dad was bringing me home....I don't remember after that." He looked up, his emotions a complete blank
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:21 pm

"Come, follow me. We can find your parents after a few days rest, you look a trifle weary." He thought to ask about the injuries, but saw that it made no difference how they were sustained at this point in time, and the cause did not really peak his curiosity so he let is pass. There wasn't much he could do for the wounds anyways.

He was a bit sad for the pup, seeing as his first markings would be of his own blood from his wounds, not from his first kill or such, as Harlequin's had been. He found it strange that he only remembered obtaining certain markings, his first being the stripes on his legs he'd gotten after killing an oddly marked deer with such a pattern. The only other one he remembered was the triangular marks on his face, which he'd received for killing another Hund, one rogue male that'd mated with a few females of his first rot. Everything else was out of his minds reach, locked away tight. It use to bother him about what he could not access about his life, but after a while found no point in stressing himself out unnecessarily.

He led the pup back to the others, asking a question more pertinent; "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 pm

The young male plopped down in the snow, his forehead creasing as he focused hard. His tongue stuck out a little as he thought deeply. "Umm....Russo! That's my name!" His little bob of a tail wagged furiously
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:25 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Russo, I am Harlequin," he said, pausing and turning back to look at the pup. Giving a half-grin, he gestured with his head for the pup to keep on going. They were almost back at with the others.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 am

Russo happily bounced alongside Harlequin. He suddenly tripped and landed face first in a snowdrift at Sandpiper's paws. She raised an eyebrow quizzically while Eireen dug him out. "Harlequin, who's this little cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 pm

"Russo," he said dryly. "He was separated from his parents, I'll help him find them," he said to Eireen.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:44 pm

"Yeah!" Russo piped up. He sneezed, little bits of snow flying off his snout. Eireen giggled at the pup's innocence. So cute.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm

"You might want to clean your face, before the blood stains," he said to Russo, scooping a pawful of snow and hurling it at the put's face playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Russo giggled, kicking snow at Harlequin. "No, I'm cleaning YOUR face!" Sandpiper and Eireen sat a few feets away, watching the snowball fight ensue.

(where's amourette?)
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 pm

(I have NO idea. :/)

Harley snorted snow out of his nostrils and then used his tail to sweep snow onto the pup. "Psssshh, there's no cleaning off this," he cackled.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 pm

(augh, I'll check on her on DA. Did u get my group invite?)

"No, this!" Russo said, pointing to a splash of mud on Harlequin's snout.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Harlequin blinked, and then rubbed at the muck with his paw. "Is it gone?"
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:58 pm

"Now it is, mister," Russo laughed loudly, smiling widely, innocently. Sandpiper smiled at how Harlequin and "the peewee" as she thought of him had bonded so quickly. Maybe I'll stick around a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Harlequin looked around, sniffing the air occasionally for anything suspicious. His stomach prodded him with a bony, knife like finger and gurgled. "Say, Russo, how about we test out those hunting skills of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:13 pm

"Okey!" Russo eagerly hopped up, shaking the snow from his white fur. Most of the blood had come off in the snow, but there were smudges all over his coat. He wagged his little tail, not hesitant to go hunting even after the accident. but then again, he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:43 pm

"Lead the way," he said, his tail wagging also, snow falling in heaps off it.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:26 am

Russo scrambled toward the nearby forest, beaming with eagerness. His tail was waving like an airplane propeller, he was so excited.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Harlequin walked after him, easily keeping up with his long legs. He looked around, sight seeing, just vaguely keeping an eye on Russo. He was somewhat amused by the young male's enthusiasm, but found himself more so immersed in sniffing for any sign of danger. "So, Russo, do you remember where you're from?"
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 pm

"Ummm, I think it was....I don't really know, but I remember lots of bears and white stuff!" Russo furrowed his brows and stuck his tongue out again, wracking his brain for the information he needed.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 pm

"Don't worry about it," he said, noting the pup's frustration. Something potent caught his nose. His lips twitched as he analyzed the scent and then began to walk away from it, into a different part of the woods. "Come along, Russo," he said, weary.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Russo nodded eagerly, not sensing that someone was wrong, "Okey."
Russo sniffed, his young nose catching the scent. He turned, spotting the shape in the distance. "Harlequin," He whispered, shrinking down to the ground, "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 pm

(Lol, what should it be? Maybe my other hund, Eros? Ermmm, lynx, bear, what?)

Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 pm

(a bear Very HappyThe Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 Adorable-Polar-Bear-Cub)

Russo bristled, a farmiliar stench jogging part of his memory. "HARLEY! RUN!" As the massive white beast carreened toward them, Russo stood his ground, a primal growl rumbling in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Harley's massive paw came down on Russo's flank, tossing the pup like a pine-cone out of the way as he charged back at the bear, lips bound into a ferocious, yellow-toothed snarl. His paws ate the white ground beneath him, sending him soaring towards the bear. The the last possible moment he'd have to jump, landing on the top of the marauder's head and jump off with enough force to send the bear's face into the snow, hopefully toppling it and giving Russo time to flee. He was aware that there was a slim chance of this going as planned, maybe he'd just lunge at its face and hope he'd scared it into a retreat? Anywho, as long as Russo got back he didn't care. "RUN!!!" he barked at the pup, tone authoritative and full of urgency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next