Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sandpiper & Kadence

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Sandpiper nudged Renoir gently, dropping a rabbit at his paws. She sighed gently and licked his cheek. "Honey...Are you okay? I'm gonna stay here for a while, Kadence is guarding our territory for the time being." She hated to see Renoir upset, so she was trying her best to help him feel better.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Renoir nodded, staring at the wall. He said to her, "Im fine." in a dull tone.
Back to top Go down
http://amourette2013.deviantart.com/
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Sandpiper leaned on his shoulder gently, breathing in the musky scent of his coat. She knew he was upset, but he had too much pride in him to show it. But then again, they were pretty similar in that respect. She swept the food aside with her tail. She had a feeling Renoir was not hungry.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Renoir turned to Sandpiper, and smiled. "I love you." he said, now realizing how caring she had been for him.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Sandpiper smiled, and tenderly nuzzling his head fur. "i love you too." She felt so happy that someone loved her in return. No male had ever called her pretty, much less told her he loved her. She'd always been too outspoken, too wild for their tastes.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 am

Renoir stood up, and licked her cheek. He said, "You're beautiful, did you know that?" He walked around her, keeping eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 am

Sandpiper blushed bright pink, her eyes widening. Someone had finally called her pretty. "...No one has ever said that to me before....."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Renoir rubbed against her cheek, and replied, "That's because no one has ever loved you the way I do."
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Sandpiper giggled a little, cuddling up close to Renoir happily. "...Do you want to come be with me and Kadence in our rot?" She looked imploringly to him, but tried not to seem to desperate. He still deserved his freedom.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Renoir's face went serious. He replied, in a proud tone, "I need to take care of my father's territory. I can't leave. If that means I must be alone, then so be it."
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

"Okay. I have my own rot too. But we can still be together," Sandpiper smiled, nuzzling his cheek.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Renoir smiled, and licked her cheek back. "Can they live here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 pm

"Weprefer the edge of the tarlands. But that's not too far from here, a ten-minute run, thirty-minute walk." Sandpiper smiled. "We were never too far to begin with."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 pm

((Declaar's Rot is on the edge of the tarlands, that's why they all have at least 1 tar marking xD))
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:19 pm

(oh, he he, neighbors then)
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Renoir smiled, and licked her cheek. "I feel so honored to call you my mate." he said, his blue eyes warm and loving.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Sandpiper smiled gently and leaned on Renoir. "Me too. I've never met such a kind male. Maybe being raised alongside so many females was more of a blessing than you thought."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Renoir laughed heartily, saying "True. They never let me treat any of them negatively." He yawned and stretched, and asked, "Would you like to step outside for a minute, the sun is out.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

"Sure," Sandpiper nodded and eagerly jumped out into the sunlight which made a white ring around the dark tar on her form. She closed her eyes gently and bathed in the light of the winter sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory   The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tar Pits - Declaar's Territory
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4