Helhund Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The valley of the Helhunds. A wide vale, white with snow and the dotting of thick pine forests. The place is filled with animals who wander restricted by the laws of nature. None who kill are without judgement, the judges are the Hunds of Lady Hel.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
amourette2013

amourette2013

The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:13 am

"I'd love to help." she said, smiling, her rump wagging again. She pranced to the edge of the clerking, smiling.

((Haha ya it's pretty late here too, night Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
http://amourette2013.deviantart.com/
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 am

Russo was a little surprised that this hund was a legend and he'd almost attacked him. He went back to his den and with a flick of his paw, killed a lemming as it hit the wall. He gnawed thoughtfully on it, wondering what the adult males were discussing
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Declaar walked to where Russo was hiding. "Whatcha got there?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Russo looked up. "A lemming. They infest the dens like rodents. I am determined to catch the females first to end the breeding, then dispatch the rest accordingly." Russo finished the carcass with one gulp and returned his gaze to Declaar.
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Declaar smiled, and sat down next to the pup. He said, putting a paw around him, "You remind me of myself when I was your age, always trying to find a creative solution." getting up, he continued, "But sometimes, things are fine the way they are. and he found the nest of lemmings, huddled in the back of the cave under a pile of leaves, their eyes wide with fear. "You know, that's what the Smilodemons call us, pests. But we can coexist." he said, piling the leaves back onto the tunnel. He turned to Russo, saying in a gentile tone, "Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

((Is it ok is Declaar is a grandfather figure for Russo?))
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm

((sure, that'd be awesome.))

Russo furrowed his eyebrows for a moment, thinking hard, but then his face relaxed and he replied, "I think. I think I understand."
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Declaar smiled, and licked the pup's forehead. He asked, "Do you want to go down to the frozen lake?"

Sandpiper & Kadence wrote:
Eireen walked quietly behind the female and when they reached their territory, she lead her into the center of the clearing.

Danatelle followed.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"Okay." Russo popped up, but paused for a moment and poked his head inside his den just long enough to say, with a pointed glare, "I will handle you rodents another time."
(russo makes me laugh XD)

Eireen and Danatelle wandered into the clearing and standing there, with Russo by his side...Was Declaar.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Harlequin took off in a light, bouncing trot. Headed towards the woods, he had already begun to sniff for any sign of large prey. He said to Geo, "So, do you plan on staying here in my rot, or going with your grandfather?"
Back to top Go down
amourette2013

amourette2013

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 am

Declaar laughed, and turned to face the center of the clearing. There he saw his mate, Danatelle.

Danatelle screamed when she saw Declaar. She ran to him, licking him frantically all over, weeping, "I thought you were dead."

Declaar just smiled, licking his mate back. "I have to take Russo out to the lake, my darling, but I shall return." he said, and with one final lick, he bounded out of the clearing, waiting for Russo.

Danatelle smiled as she watched him go, saying, "He was always a pup at heart."

Geovanni scented a herd of moose, and started a brisk trot. She replied, "Well, I wouldn't mind staying here." winking in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Russo looked back over his shoulder, a little shaken by Danatelle's deafening shriek. Russo had always possessed sensitive ears. "Who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin

Harlequin

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Harlequin flashed a charming grin back then began to deviate from her side, pushing into the foliage like a ghost and loping just within sight of her, following the scent from afar in hopes to be able to drive the moose* towards her when they hunted. The brushing of leafs against his pelt helped to mask the stench of decay that clung to all hunds.

(*moose? Or is it moosen? Mooses? Moosi?)
Back to top Go down
Sandpiper & Kadence

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:15 am

(it's moose)
Russo tapped a paw gently on the ice, testing in case it would crack under his weight if he stepped onto it. It seemed like it would hold up, but he waited for Declaar just in case it wasn't safe. The last thing he wanted was an ice bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory   The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Plateau - Harlequin's Territory
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3